Saturday, May 12, 2007

NEW Post same shit.

SO I realized from a co-worker who found my blog that I have not posted anything new in about 3 months, and thought I would try to find something new to talk about. For starters I could explain why I had stopped writing in the 1st place. MY Husband had "found" my blog and of course took EVERYTHING out of its original context and has never let me forget it either. FUN TIMES. I have also been working my ass off at work, which will soon change. THANK YOU GOD, IM READY for it. Im going down to 2 days a week, until the time they hire someone new and they want my hours, then out the door I will have to go. HMMM. MY computer isnt so much my friend as it once was, it has lost its magic when I was certain my husband had a tracker on here. who wants to live like that.? not me. BUT I do. Alexander is the same as he once was. I think he has given up wanting to wear makeup. atleast for now. LMAO. EMILY otoh, is quite the rotten. were talking full blown rotteness here. OH tons of fun. Jacob is growing into a teenager and boy he sure does SMELL like it too. BLECH. I have not seen my Jimmy in quite a long time. breaks my heart but what can I do, nothing. so It shall stay that way. Laura is moving out AGAIN, this time with her best bud from childhood. I really do want her to go and be young and have fun and make memories, so that when she is my age she will look back and laugh her ass off instead of looking back and saying, GAH, I stayed with my mom because I was scared to take a step forward into life. I will miss her terribly, I can honestly say that to each other, we are the worst critic and biggest cheerleader that we could ever find. I will have to start anew with being a mom to 2 young children. I should have had alex and emmy younger, because I have gotten a taste of what it is like to have the so called freedom of having Older kids, and having a job that I love, but Im tied to the little ones until they are a bit older. and for the most part I am ok with that, I love it, and I cherish it, then there are days when I wish I really had, had them when I was younger, because geeze, I try to squeeze so much into one day that it seems impossible. I no longer have trouble going to sleep because Im exhausted I just fall into bed. right now as I type this alex is on the counter and emily is crawling into a chair, Ive had to stop 3 times to tell them to both get down then once had to get up and Make them get down. WHY DO kids do that.???? i really think they try to drive thier parents insane. honest to god I really think that. well I am off of here to make rice krispie treats, MY guilty pleasure. they have helped me gain the 20 + lbs I have put on in 8 months. YIppee for gaining weight in your belly and your ass, to really make you look PG. until next time.........

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Genie- I am glad to see you back. I am sorry that your blog was discovered. It's like having your diary opened. Nobody I know in person knows about mine and I hope it stays that way. Iwish the same had been given to you.

Either way I am happy to see you back in the world of blogging!